Welcome to Zinio. This service lets you read magazines on your computer, tablet or smart phone. The Sussex County Library has subscriptions to all of these magazines. We recommend that you first read the initial setup instructions listed below. Don't forget to check back monthly for new issues, and you can now check out back issues!
Create an Account on the Library's Zinio Page using your Library Card.
Browse and Checkout your favorite magazines.
- Create a Zinio.com Account to access magazines on your computer or mobile device with the Zinio App.
Note: both Zinio accounts are needed.
Creating a Library Zinio account:
You will check out magazines on the Library's Zinio page. To create your account:
- Click on the Create New Account link in the top right corner of the page.
- Enter your library card barcode and email address.
- Enter and confirm a password. Entering your name is optional.
- You will receive a confirmation notice via email from Sussex County Library RBDigital Gateway. Click on the link in the email to confirm your account.
Logging into your account:
You’ll log in to the Library Zinio page to check out a magazine:
- Click on the Log In link in the top right corner of the page.
- Enter your email and password.
- You will be directed to browse the magazines available for download.
- Click on the cover of the magazine to select an issue and send the issue to your Zinio.com account.
Creating a Zinio.com account to read and manage your magazine subscriptions:
- Enter your name, email and password when registering. Use the same email address as your Library Zinio account.
- Click on “My Library” to view the magazines you’ve selected from the GCPL's Zinio collection.