Please consider other readers and return books early if you are finished with them. Thank you!
Installing the AxisReader on your Android or iOS device
- Download & install AxisReader from app store
- If prompted, authorize your device with Adobe ID (You may be required to create a new account)
- Tap 'Find a Library'
- Browse or Search for Sussex County Library System
- Tap + to add it to your list of libraries
- Tap on library to browse or search for titles
Downloading a book
- Browse or search for a book
- Choose ePub format when using the recommended Axis Reader app
- Tap 'Checkout Now' if the title is available
- Enter library card number and tap 'Login' (If you are already logged in, you will automatically skip this step)
- Tap 'Download'
- To go to book, tap 'Read Now'.
Returning a book early
- Tap 'My bookshelf'
- You must be in list view to return early. Tap the icon in the top left corner with three horizontal lines.
- Tap directly on the arrow next to the title you wish to return.
- Tap Return
*** Reading controls and navigation can be accessed while reading by tapping on the screen ***
Kindle Fire: Now Compatible with Axis360 & Blio
To install Blio on the Kindle Fire:
1. Tap “Settings” on your Kindle Fire (it’s the icon that looks like a gear)
2. Tap “More”
3. Scroll down until you see “Device”
4. In the Device tab, set “Allow installation of Applications” to ON, and tap OK when you see the Warning prompt
5. Open Web Browser
6. Go to the Android app store: https://play.google.com/store/search?q=blio
(there are two versions of Blio in the market: Blio eBooks and Blio eBooks for T-Mobile)
7. Select “Blio eBooks,” click INSTALL (you will be prompted for your Google ID)
8. Once you have logged in, follow steps to complete download and installation
9. Launch Blio and log in with your Blio ID
Blio will sync with your Book Shelf and bring in purchased titles and borrowed items from Axis 360!